« Home | I CONFESS. » | CHILDREN'S ART and ANSWERS » | JUST A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS!! So OK three questions » | FINAL COUNT ON MANAGERS - #10 & #11 » | BREAKING NEWS » | # 9 ON THE COUNTDOWN » | NEW SALAD THIS SPRING » | SPICY CHICKEN AS A SUBSTITUTE » | HERE ARE TWO MORE OF THE MANAGERS,NUMBERS 6 & 7 » | SPICY CHICKEN » 

Friday, February 10, 2006 

OK, I GIVE UP.

You guys are too smart for me. I am #8. We can only hope you have as much fun as me when you hit #!$*" years old. It's a blast most of the time. I know I can usually get away with more with the customers than the pups can. Speaking of pups, we are sitting our grandpuppy, Al. He will be 14 next month. Let's see that's only 98 in people years. How about that, he has me bested.

See ya later. Keep those witty comments comming.

Who are you? The rest of the Managers (all 10) have names.... :)

Happy retirement Lois, we'll see you forlunch soon.


Muffy & Tampon

Post a Comment