« Home | TIME TO HANG UP THE HEADSET AND DO SOME TRAVELING » | OK, I GIVE UP. » | I CONFESS. » | CHILDREN'S ART and ANSWERS » | JUST A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS!! So OK three questions » | FINAL COUNT ON MANAGERS - #10 & #11 » | BREAKING NEWS » | # 9 ON THE COUNTDOWN » | NEW SALAD THIS SPRING » | SPICY CHICKEN AS A SUBSTITUTE » 

Saturday, February 18, 2006 

BRIGHT AND EARLY START TO RETIREMENT

It started about 4AM on Friday. Judy B. brought a homemade cake in and da I didn't have enough sense to get a picture of it. Did I mention it was delicious? I have a feeling I was more interested in the content and it's exchanging places with the empty spot in my tummy that at that point in time was calling out very loudly for a sweet bit of cake instead of the posterity thing. Only after it's too late does one stop to think. I might say at that time of the morning most things are done by rote. And rote doesn't take pictures. I have to put Judy among some of the really good cooks at our store. We do have a few. Boy I'm going to miss the impromto food fairs.
I will try to keep up with the goings on at the store to keep you up to date.