« Home | BRIGHT AND EARLY START TO RETIREMENT » | TIME TO HANG UP THE HEADSET AND DO SOME TRAVELING » | OK, I GIVE UP. » | I CONFESS. » | CHILDREN'S ART and ANSWERS » | JUST A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS!! So OK three questions » | FINAL COUNT ON MANAGERS - #10 & #11 » | BREAKING NEWS » | # 9 ON THE COUNTDOWN » | NEW SALAD THIS SPRING » 

Thursday, February 23, 2006 

OK, I THINK I CAN HANDLE THIS NOW.


You will have to sing.
" There she is Miss Retirement"
There were a couple of times in the last 5 days that I actually quit singing and dancing and had a feeling of sorrow. The flowers are beautiful but I don't think they will last long enough for the trip. Then I looked at my new little buddy and start singing and dancing again. "Ain't she sweet", see what I mean. So far all I do is pack, dance and drink coffee. Joyce only thought she drank coffee. I think I'm going to have to get a 3 pound can to get me through the next 12 days. It is sooo nice to drink a cup of coffee while it is still hot. Just one of the perks of retirement. It will probably hit home when I can't drive by and see who is working or stop for a drink and say "Hi". I have named my little buddy, Sara Joyce Debbie Judy Carol Tammy Cathy Misha Jenna Jade. Her real name is "Who's going to fill her shoes when she's gone". She will ride in the car with me on the trip to Illinois. We'll let you know how she like the drive.
See you in a couple of days when I get a little time.(TEE HEE)

We'll miss you & Bill, Lois!!! Good Luck and enjoy retirement!! :)

You will never be forgot, always be missed and remembered. Thank you, for all your years of hard work and dedication. Mr Good Looking, keep an eye on her for us.

Hope you have a great time now that you are retired. You have worked hard all your life and deserve some fun! Give Bill a break and let him rest once in a while! Good luck getting those grandbabies as soon as possible. Enjoy your time off, I will mis you! Chris

Post a Comment