« Home | Welcome to Johnston City, IL » | OK, I THINK I CAN HANDLE THIS NOW. » | BRIGHT AND EARLY START TO RETIREMENT » | TIME TO HANG UP THE HEADSET AND DO SOME TRAVELING » | OK, I GIVE UP. » | I CONFESS. » | CHILDREN'S ART and ANSWERS » | JUST A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS!! So OK three questions » | FINAL COUNT ON MANAGERS - #10 & #11 » | BREAKING NEWS » 

Friday, March 17, 2006 

Sorry about time off

As Rich let you see our new place in Johnston City and told you we did get moved. What he didn't get a chance to tell you was his dad, my Bill, got terribly ill. We didn't even get to finnish unpacking the boxes when we were in the car headed for Mayo. He has been in the St. Mary's Hospital here in Rochester, MN. since Monday the 13th. He was released from ICU today and is in a regular room continuing to get better. I will return to the blog whenever I can and give you an update. All of you take care of yourselves.