« Home | Sorry about time off » | Welcome to Johnston City, IL » | OK, I THINK I CAN HANDLE THIS NOW. » | BRIGHT AND EARLY START TO RETIREMENT » | TIME TO HANG UP THE HEADSET AND DO SOME TRAVELING » | OK, I GIVE UP. » | I CONFESS. » | CHILDREN'S ART and ANSWERS » | JUST A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS!! So OK three questions » | FINAL COUNT ON MANAGERS - #10 & #11 » 

Monday, March 27, 2006 

New Salad - New McFlurry

How about that. Two new tastes coming in April. Both of them sound good enough to give them a taste. I'm hoping I can a taste of the salad here in Rochester.
Temperatures are getting a little warmer but it is getting a little damp. I take the getting warmer as a good sign.
See ya later.

Sooo the Asian salad is the new salad...but what is the new mcflurry flavor? I hope its something good.

The new flurry is going to be the Take5. It has pretzels, caramel, peanut butter, peanuts, and milk chocolate!! Sounds yummy! =)

Post a Comment