« Home | New Salad - New McFlurry » | Sorry about time off » | Welcome to Johnston City, IL » | OK, I THINK I CAN HANDLE THIS NOW. » | BRIGHT AND EARLY START TO RETIREMENT » | TIME TO HANG UP THE HEADSET AND DO SOME TRAVELING » | OK, I GIVE UP. » | I CONFESS. » | CHILDREN'S ART and ANSWERS » | JUST A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS!! So OK three questions » 

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 

HI THERE!!! OK, LET'S GET BACK TO WORK

Boy, have I missed you guys up there. When I go to the McD here I'm always comparing. Somethings they do very well, but I still think Esky is tops. I still plan on visiting in July unless something more pressing comes up.
More later. Just trying to get back in the grove.

Lois, It has been a while I hope all is well down in Lower Illinois.

Lots of new things have been happening at the McD in town.

We'd love to hear from you

Post a Comment